Monday, June 02, 2008

Happy International Pirate Day!

So it is finally my favorite time of the year...the glorious week of Ernesta day which of course starts out with International Pirate Day! To celebrate the holiday then me and a few of my friends decided to go to Safeco Field and spend the day at a Mariners game. Well...this plan didn't quite work out as planned. Once we got to the stadium and went to will call to pick up our tickets we discovered that a certain individual who will remain un-named (Danny Knechtel) accidentally bought tickets for the next day. Since we were already in Seattle we decided to share the International Pirate Day spirit with the rest of the city. Here are a few pictures of our adventures as tourists trying to go to all the places that make Seattle so great!

Safeco Field


Qwest Field


Cool Stairs...artistic?


Seattle Art Museum

Pike Place Market


The Gum Wall....kind of disgusting


LUNCH TIME...Nikki and I decided to walk around Seattle eating Baguettes....delicious
Of course it started Raining

The Forgotten Pig


What would a true tourist trip to Seattle be without Starbucks

PIRATE DAY!
(the picture was cut off...so I had to finish the sentence)

A Salute to the Sea.




5 comments:

Linda A. said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the sign. Were you guys nice to Bobby?

jennifer said...

no

Sirrine said...

You all are so weird!!!

jennifer said...

I think you're just jealous chris and/or cat! :)

bob said...

this was probably my favorite day of the summer so far! it was the BEST. yay for danny messing up the tickets!! :)