Sunday, September 07, 2008

Rexburg is Smokin'


So a lot has happened since last time I blogged. I am now in Rexburg and starting school tomorrow. I'm all moved into my apartment and my roommates are all amazing! The only thing that has happened that's a little crazy is today then while we were all getting ready for church than the fire alarm went off. When the fire alarm goes off it means that the whole building has to be evacuated. It always makes the day pretty exciting when you get to see the fire engines and police cars. Luckily they figured out where the smoke was coming from and it wasn't anything too bad. We were able to be back into our apartments within about 15 minutes. Thank you Rexburg Fire and Police!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told you not to light all of those candles.