Saturday, October 25, 2008

HSM3 (aka "High School Musical 3" for those of you who aren't familiar with the pre-teen lingo)

Tonight then my roommates and I decided to venture out to the movie theater to watch High School Musical 3. Mary, Laura, and I went to see HSM3, while Kinsey and Emmilie watched some far inferior movie. The main reasons I went to see the movie were that first of all Mary insisted that we see it on opening night. Both Mary and I have an appreciation for the Disney channel that many others don't have, therefore thiswas an exciting night for her. She even bought tickets online several days ago to make sure the movie didn't sell out on us. The second reason I went to see the movie is that one of my BFF's was one of the background actors. Hooray for Rio Andrus...she is such a SUPERSTAR! But I got very excited when I saw her in a couple scenes of the movie...I told her the parts where I saw her, but she said there are several more scenes, so after she returns to Idaho we will have to have a party and she can point herself out...I am quite excited! 

The movie actually turned out to be really good. Although it was extremely cheesy, it is just one of those movies that makes you laugh/smile. The dancing in the movie was really good which I really loved. Also the songs were a lot of fun...hilarious...but really good. My favorite party of the movie was when Troy did an "angry dance"...it just reminded me of "Bret's angry dance" from Flight of the Conchords.....which is apparently making fun of an angry dance from Footloose. My roommates sometimes have angry dance parties during those stressful weeks....so I found it quite enjoyable! 
Thumbs up

"Marry me Troy"

"This is the Happiest moment of my life"

The illegal movie theater picture...Mary refused to have any part in such a scandal

On the way to the movies...I don't know why Emmilie is so happy...she didn't even watch HSM3



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah for you and our movie star friend Rio!

jennifer said...

seriously though..she's all up in that movie.. it' exciting

Linda A. said...

I didn't know that rio was so cool!! tizight!

Emmilie said...

Um...for the record...Forever Strong was amazing. Thank you, and goodnight.

Jessica Evans said...

Wait... Rio's in HSM3?!! I have yet to see it (busy schedule hasn't allowed me to yet) and I will be sure to be watching for her!!