Sunday, September 13, 2009

rexburg is STILL a constant party!

On my first day of classes all my interior design teachers informed us that we would not be sleeping this semester...at all...so I decided to take advantage of my minimal homework this weekend and party like mad!

It all started with a trip to Idaho Falls with my friend stephanie. We pretty much just went shopping to find some yoga pants for my jazz dance class, but I came back with WAY more. They had a sale at old navy for 47 cent shorts...you just can't say no to such a deal. After Idaho Falls we wanted to do something amazing..so what better thing to do in the little bit of summer we have left than go swimming! Well...we got a big group of about 8 people, put an address in the GPS, and headed out to "St. Anthony".  Stephanie's car was the party car and it was a ton of fun...but after probably about 15 miles on a gravel rode we wondered where the heck we were going. The party car was still a ton of fun...but the other car...well..not quite so much. Apparently the driver was a little frustrated after driving that far in his shiny little car. You see..Stephanie has a nice big four wheel drive..so the rocks were nothing to us..we even went off rode a bit over some sweet hills. Eventually we found a nice couple towing a tractor and asked them where the heck we were. The guy said that the lake was "over by dem sand hulls"...well...just imagine farmer talk. So we turned around and eventually find Egin lake..it probably didn't get deeper than 2 feet throughout the whole lake..but it reminded me of dash point in a strange way so all was well. There was no fires allowed so we decided to start off on our next adventure... a fire at the guys  apartment...but it turned out  all the wood was wet...so...the next stop was applebees! that turned out pretty well. Then it was off to Kate's apartment for a movie and a sweet game of phase 10...I still need to dish out some payback for certain people using the skip card on me! 

So...basically it doesn't sound like it was too exciting...but it was SOOO much fun...I never really leave my apartment..I think I need to get out more. haha. 

The Party Car!
We were afraid that Andrew would get mad at us once we stopped...he did

But it was a party anyways!!!

aww...precious. 

No comments: