Monday, October 19, 2009

ew.

So we have this weird thing where my apartment decided to suddenly be infested by flies. We have no idea why they decided to be here...but it makes me want to hurl. I wrote a poem about it because sometimes that's what I do when I'm feeling a very strong emotion...and I would consider my feelings towards the flies quite intense. The poem not so legit...but it did help me to narrate my current situation...and you flies better be listening to it!!!!!

Flies

Nasty Buzzy

Annoying fuzzy

I hate you.

 

You hide…then BAM…

...there you are again..

Zooming past my head!

WHY AREN’T YOU DEAD?

 

The spatula was my first thought

And yes, it worked just once

But then every time I make pancakes

I’ll think of your sick little stunts

 

The vacuum….yes…the vacuum

An ingenious idea

But false, you’re much to fast

And when I come close you hear

 

I see you in the corner of my eye

You even make me jump a little

I really think you need to die

I could kill you and get an acquittal

 

I’ll get you little buggers

I hate you just that much

You better watch your back

Or you will be in my deadly clutch

5 comments:

Natalie said...

*snaps vigorously*

Anonymous said...

you are silly Jennie, I guess you got your poetry talent from Dad.

Anonymous said...

This is really funny!

Grandma Kelli said...

It's Fall, and the flies ALWAYS come in when it's fall :) (It's cold outside)

Linda A. said...

hahahahaha oh I love you Jennie!