Tuesday, January 05, 2010

new semester.

So..I thought that starting this semester would be easy..come to Rexburg...chill for a day..then go to class. Well that didn't work out so well. On Saturday my roommate, Sara, called me to inform me that I had no housing contract. That was Saturday, I planned on leaving sunday. I got to spend my last day of the break frantically trying to find a place to live. GOOD NEWS! I'm not homeless. I'm living at The Ridge, and I like it. I get my own room for the first time EVER! Luckily I had lots of people to help me bring all of my crap from Kensington to The Ridge, and Erin helped me set up my room and organize my life all day. I only have pictures of my room so far but here they are!

BEFORE (I have no idea how I have SO much stuff)
AFTER






7 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

You are so cute! I love your room! I really loved the Ridge when I lived there!

The VanderHoevens said...

Seriously - you turned that pile of stuff into that cute room. You should be on the show Hoarders! There are some folks that need your help! - Valerie

Riland and Jamie Duka said...

It's cute! I like it!

Anonymous said...

So Cute. I knew you would make it that way!! It's just so Jennie.

Unknown said...

Jennie! Your room turned out so cute! It looks huge. I am glad you are liking the ridge.

Natalie said...

Wow! You are just so good at being and making things super cute! I miss you! I hope you have a wonderful semester, and I'm glad you aren't homeless. :)

Callie said...

It's beautiful! I'm glad you're enjoying your pretty room. Have a great day!