Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm 99% sure...

That there is something wrong with me. The past few days I have been hungry. Like...always. It's not the kind of hungry where you eat something and think "hmmm...maybe I'll eat some more...I think I might be hungry" . No...it's the kind of hungry where you eat something and then 45 minutes later you're hungry again. The kind of hungry where your stomach feels like it is going to eat itself if it doesn't get food right away. For example, I just ate a bowl of cereal like 15 minutes ago and I can already feel my hunger pangs coming. Is there no solution?

This just doesn't seem right.

on another note...I kind of want to go to Las Vegas this weekend. My friend Stephanie has never been and we have a 3 day weekend. Just trying to outweigh the pros and cons. Currently we're at a 60% chance of going...that just doesn't seem high enough.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

hahaha! you're so cute. I miss you. I recommend over-eating one solid feast of a meal, and if that doesnt work, i dont know.

Andrea of Project Simple Home said...

I'm in the same boat food wise...I think I'm on my 4 meal of the day hehe. and my vote is GO TO VEGAS! I wish I could go too!

Anonymous said...

if you go don't forget to stop by and say hi to Grandma.

Brian Lutz said...

You don't have a 60% chance of going to Vegas you've got 5:3 odds.

Linda A. said...

Eat more fiber to fill you up! Have fun in Vegas!!!