Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Day 1


A picture of myself, and description of how my day has been

Today has been pretty alright. It was the first day of classes for the semester, only one class on Wednesdays! woo hoo! I am pretty excited for this semesters schedule, I get to sleep in and am done with classes early everyday except Mondays. So...today I had my first business class. It's going to be a change from the typical interior design classes I am used to, but I am actually way excited to learn about the business aspect of the industry...plus it should help me a lot with my internship searching. After class I came home...kind of bummed around ( I've had a headache today and feel like I'm coming down with something...typical). After Justin got home we watched a few episodes of Arrested Development, almost done with season 2. Tonight I'm making pulled pork and baked potato soup for dinner, after coming home from Christmas break I realized I have pork that has been in the freezer too long and a large amount of potatoes that need to be eaten soon....so I guess I'll make a ton of food, which equals a ton of leftovers/ lunch for the next few days. It's only 3:35...so maybe it's a little early to describe my day...but there it is! basically.

p.s. photobooth pictures are usually awkward looking....so please don't judge. thanks.

2 comments:

Mia Hansen said...

You are too stinkin' cute!

STEPHANIE! said...

this is such a fun idea!! ps, love your hair!