Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 15

A Photo of something I don't leave the house without

I, like so many others, do not leave the house without my cell phone. I feel like I am disconnecting from the world, or like some massive thing will happen and I won't know about it. I can't imagine the world without cell phones, it's crazy since they haven't been around that long. I am especially thankful for cell phones when I am driving between Washington and Idaho...it would be horrible to not be able to contact people during that drive. So...yeah....cell phone...don't leave the house without it. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha we used the same picture!

Natalie said...

It's not that I feel like I'm disconnecting from the world when I leave my cell phone behind, but I feel like something horrible will happen (like get hit by a car, or slip and fall onto something pointy and puncture my spleen) and I won't have a way to get help.