Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 19

Another Photo of myself

I kind of feel like whoever made this 30 day blog thing is cheating. 


So...it's Sunday evening...therefore I just feel like being lazy (hence the picture with me laying on the sofa). Since I took a picture for my blog appoximately 19 days ago I pretty much look the same. There is one difference though, I have dyed my hair since the last one (not that you can tell the last pic was in black and white). Anyway, Since my highlights were COMPLETELY grown out I figured I had better color it. You can't really tell from this picture, but it is a bit red. The color said it was "chocolate" (delicious right?) but it had red undertones, and my hair picks up the red a ton. But I like it a lot! It has actually faded a bit since I did it, and you can't really see the color in this picture at all (it's lighter in real life). But it is always an adventure. 

2 comments:

Linda A. said...

I love your hair dark. Super cute!

Anonymous said...

I like you...you're pretty.