Sunday, January 09, 2011

Day 5

A picture of myself two years ago

I couldn't select just one picture from two years ago...so I have a few of them.


Here is a picture of my family at the Valley of Fire during our family reunion. It was such a fun adventure...and a great break from the bitter cold of Rexburg.

This is Stephanie...she is on of my BFF's. We were in a square dancing class together and then in the interior design program and have hung out all the time since. She even came to visit me in Seattle last summer where we had tons of adventures (she's from South Dakota). Stephanie is the best and will ALWAYS hang out with Justin and I, and never feels like the third wheel..so it's great.

This is a picture with my old roommate Kinsey, she is on a mission in San Diego right now. Roommates were a big part of my life two years ago...and she is one of the best!

Here is Erin and I at latin dancing. We decided it would be fun to buy brightly colored skinny jeans. It was fun. This is the one and only time I ever wore mine.


And here is just me! Just playing with photobooth. I kind of look like a nerd. My hair was dark in those days. I kind of like it. I might want to do it again..hmmm

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hey, that is strange that you forgot to put a picture of me with Kinsey up here in the fav. roommate pict. Weird! jk. lol.