Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Life

So I have kind of failed at the whole blogging thing lately. So here is an update...

First of all... I GRADUATE IN 24 DAYS! I am pretty excited about it. I think I will miss all of the people I have become friends with the past four years, but I know that being done with college will be excellent.

This weekend Justin, Daniel, and I all went to Provo for nationals for ballroom dance. We were able to see my mom, Justin's mom, Laura, and Jared... along with a ton of other friends from home. It was great spending time with family and helped me with the whole homesick thing. Also it was wonderful weather, which was definitely a plus. I am SOOO ready for summer.

Speaking of summer... this summer Justin needs an internship and I need to once again find a summer job. It looks like he will be getting an internship in Seattle, so we get to go home! YAY!!! Hopefully I will be able to find some sort of design related job, kind of tricky when I am going to only be there for the summer, but I will keep my fingers crossed.

Not too much else is happening, just good ol' school in the good ol' Rexburg. So... here are some pictures for your entertainment! (lots of them our blurry...they were just dancing too fast)

 First here is a picture of Justin working on our pine wood derby last month. It pretty much rocked!

 Daniel excited for the road trip to Utah

Now lots and lots of dancing picture of Laura, Aiden,  and Jared with his partners!








No comments: