Monday, July 07, 2008

Rattle Snakes Ledge!

The weekend before last I had the opportunity to go on a hike to Rattle Snakes Ledge. It was a singles branch activity and since usually those activities are a lot of fun I decided I didn't want to miss it. It was a beautiful hike not far off from North Bend. The only problem was that it happened to be 95 degrees that day and we started the hike at about 11am....It was very hot!!! Although the hike is only 2 miles up I thought I was going to die after not too long. Finally I made it to the top and it was totally worth the beautiful view. We spent about 40 minutes up there eating lunch and enjoying the view. The pictures don't do it justice, but here they are anyways. I would definitely suggest this hike!

The whole group at the top of the ledge


Me, Nikki, JJ, and Bobby

It doesn't look that high..but it was

No comments: