Sunday, June 22, 2008

Take me out to the ball game! take 2

So if you read my previous post about International Pirate Day, You'll know that we (meaning me, nikki, danny, bobby, and JJ) were planning on going to the Mariners game that day...but since that didn't work out, we went last weekend. It was a really great day for a Mariners game, the sun was shining and the sky was blue. We played the Washington Nationals (I've been so out of the baseball loop for too long, I didn't even realize this team existed). The game wasn't too exciting (during the Mariner's only run we were out buying 8 dollar hot dogs), and the Mariners ended up losing, but all in all we had a fun time at the ball game. We even got to see some drunk guys get kicked out of the stadium! always fun!

1 comment:

Linda A. said...

That looks like so much fun! I haven't been to a game in years. I miss you! You should come visit me some time!