Monday, July 14, 2008

What I do when I should be sleeping


8 Things I Am Passionate About
1. Friends
2. Family
3. Church
4. Dancing
5. partying
6. the water
7. nail polish
8. driving old man cars
8 Books I Have Read And Enjoyed
1. Twilight
2. New Moon
3. Eclipse
4. Harry Potter
5. anything by mary higgins clark
6. Nancy Drew...haha..I haven't read anything in a while
7. Hop on Pop
8. Anne of Green Gables
8 Words/Phrases I Say Often
1. oh snap!
2. don't judge me harshly
3. amazing!
4. lame
5. seriously
6. haha
7. dude
8. freak
8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die (in no particular order)
1. go to holland
2. get married/have a family
3. Have an attractive house
4. visit every ocean
5. travel somewhere farther than utah
6. have a sweet car
7. graduate from college
8. learn how to not be afraid of people
8 Things I Learned This Past Year
1. the puget sound rocks
2. how to live on my own
3. how to make top ramen several different ways
4. life is expensive
5. partying is definitely the thing to do
6. washington geology is more exciting then idaho geology
7. Friends are amazing
8. how to work at an airport
8 People I Want To Tag
1. Mom
2. Linda
3. Valerie
4. Pam
5. Jacki
6. Chris
7. Adrian
8. Karen

1 comment:

mitzoaca said...

nice lists in here!
i think i should make some of my onw too.
iliked your wish " 8. learn how to not be afraid of people". i just found outthat ppl are mean and started to be afriad of them. so..i 'll have to learn again nofear. :)