Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day trip to San Diego


The other week than I decided to finally take advantage of my flight benefits and take a day trip to San Diego. I hadn't seen Jessica in a long time since she had been at school in Idaho during summer semester. Her birthday was July 25 so I decided that it would be a fun little birthday present to go take a day and relax on the beaches in San Diego. We took the bus from the airport to Mission beach. Mission beach is a very busy beach, but is a great place to walk around and go people watching. My favorite part was watching everyone trying to surf and actually see people playing in the ocean, which I am not used to in Washington. Even though I loved the California beaches, I still love the Puget Sound and would never trade the nasty sea weed of Dash point for the white sand of Southern California 


1 comment:

Riland and Jamie Duka said...

Oh jealous! That looks like fun!