Friday, November 07, 2008

Cocoa Bean

On Fridays I only have one class, so after class was over Andrea, Stephanie and I decided to go over to the Cocoa Bean. Andrea and Stephanie are both freshmans in the interior design program with me...so we pretty much chill with each other 24/7...or something like that. But getting back to the point...We have heard so much about how great the Cocoa Bean is. It's a really cute little shop that sells specialty hot chocolate drinks and cupcakes. It was really good and a ton of fun. It was a wet dreary day today, so it was nice to have some hot chocolate. 

4 comments:

Linda A. said...

A cupcake cafe!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!! I am so moving back to the berg....that is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not that I like cupcakes or anything)

Trevor Holms Petersen said...

I am so sad I missed it... can we do it again on wed?

The VanderHoevens said...

UM.....can I saw YUM!! They didn't have anything when I lived there!

Anonymous said...

How fun. Now how did I know Linda would comment that way?