Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lucky Number 8

I've been tagged!

8 favorite tv shows

1. The Office
2. What Not to Wear
3. Pushing Daisies
4. The Simpsons
5. Malcolm in the Middle
6. Phil of the future
7. Semi-homemade with Sandra Lee
8. The King of Queens

8 favorite restaurants

1. Olive Garden
2. Red Robin
3. Hans Burgers
4. Taco Bell
5. Arctic Circle
6. Tokyo's
7. Azteca
8. Highline Teriyaki

8 books I'd recommend

1. Twilight (the whole series)
2. Harry Potter (all of them)
3. any book by Mary Higgins Clark
5. The Book of Mormon
6. Oh the Places you go
7. The cat in the hat comes back (aka the first book I read)
8. babysitters club (not gonna lie....I think I read a couple of them this summer because they were conveniently placed next to my bed)

8 things that happened yesterday

1. Drove to Idaho Falls
2. went to the mall and partied it up
3. went to target
4. bought a pair of jeans, shoes, and leggings for under 12 dollars
5. Terrorized the guests at our apartment
6. made flashcards
7. sang all sorts of songs with Mary
8. tucked mary into her bed and told her a bedtime story

8 things to look forward to

1. Thanksgiving Break
2. roadtrip?
3. Twilight movie!
4. hanging out with all the cool kids
5. tacoma (I really want to go to the glass mueum...mom? dad? anyone?)
6. Dash Point and Redondo
7. Graduating in 4 years :(
8. DINNER!

8 things on my wish list

1. school supplies
2. a tape measure
3. nerf gun refills
4. good winter shoes
5. a blowdryer and straightner that work
6. my very own house
7. my very own car
8. and of course my very own island

8 things I love about fall
1. the fall leaves
2. hot chocolate
3. coats
4. school
5. thanksgiving
6. shoe wars
7. my birthday
8. new tv episodes

8 people I tag

1. mom
2. Daniel
3. Adrian
4. Linda
5. Jamie
6. Jacki
7. valerie
8. Pam

1 comment:

Linda A. said...

If I draw your name for christmas I will get you your very own island...or the tape measure. Which ever one I see first at Target.