Sunday, December 07, 2008

Happy St. Nicholas Day!

Since yesterday was St. Nicholas day then Adrian, Daniel, Laura, and Bobby all came over to my apartment for the traditional hot chocolate and windmill cookies. It was a lot of fun getting to continue the tradition that I have always grown up with. Bobby even said it was "...the first time I have ever felt the true spirit of the holidays". Apparently my apartment just brings the christmas season to life with our tiny christmas tree and Christmas music softly playing in the background. haha. But then my roommates left there shoes out next to the...TV (we don't have a fireplace)...and St. Nicholas came and brought us candy. It was VERY exciting

1 comment:

Jack Walsh said...

I am so glad that you guys remember to keep up that great Dutch tradition! Can't wait to see you soon.

Mom