Sunday, January 18, 2009

4th Folder, 4th Picture


So I feel like a really big nerd...while I was looking at my edits posts I realized that I never posted this one. I know everyone else did it like a month ago, but I didn't want to feel left out...so...

...here is the 4th picture in my 4th folder!

This is a picture of my favorite people, at my favorite place, doing my favorite thing! 
Andrea and Melinda at Dash Point playing Rummikub and eating Cheetos! Life doesn't get much better than this! I wish I was there right now, and that is was summer, and so it wasn't freezing outside. I don't think there is anything in life I enjoy more than relaxing at the beach with my friends! 

I would tag people here...but I think everyone already did it...and if you haven't yet then here's your chance!

1 comment:

andreacarruth said...

Classic picture! I just love my face! hahaha I look ridiculous.