Friday, January 23, 2009

Battle of the Cookie...2009

Kensington 203 tonight had a showdown, a battle, a full out war....yes...it is just as you guessed. We had a chocolate chip cookie contest. The contestants were Lisa Rammell from Driggs, Idaho, Laura Schramm from Brigham City, Utah, Megan Street from Driggs, Idaho, and Jennifer Walsh from the great city of Federal Way, Washington. Blood sweat and tears were put into making these cookies. The games were interlaced with sabotage; missing oven mitts, verbal abuse, physical abuse, and any other kind of abuse that I have failed to mention.  The competition was intense, and after much bribing of the judges Lisa won the title of "best chocolate chip cookie". 

The Cookies

The Bakers/ Gangsters

Lisa and Megan.... apparently they are connected at the hip

Things got PRETTY brutal....Kinsey wasn't even a competitor...I don't understand

The Judges preparing for the competition

A perfect 10? RIGGED



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sound pretty gross, I wouldn't want to eat cookies with blood, sweat and tears in them! Yuck.
P.S. I know that your cookies were the best!

Trevor Holms Petersen said...

Based on looks, I vote for the coookies on the far right!

Emmilie said...

This is the coolest thing I have heard about in a long time!!! That's so amazing!!! Oh, and I miss you!