Thursday, February 12, 2009

Angry Dance

There are few things I love in Life more than angry dances. They are my favorite thing ever! Last semester Emmilie and I would do angry dances on a regular basis just to get our anger out. 

Here are a few of my favorite angry dances! (p.s. I swear sometime I'll start doing normal blogs again..this week is just CRAZY!)

Bret's Angry Dance from Flight of the Conchords


The Footloose Angry Dance


Troy Boltons Angry dance from HSM3


Rod's Angry Dance from Hot Rod

5 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

the video doesnt work...

jennifer said...

I fixed it...I think

Linda A. said...

Congrats Jen...This wins the award for Best Blog ever! I laughed, I cried, it moved me.

Emmilie said...

Oh how I miss those late nights, and those angry, angry dance breaks!!! Sometimes, I think about it, and my heart and my face smile.

Tonilinn said...

This is Awsome! I love your blog, always something to catch your attention...