Sunday, February 15, 2009

Giving Thanks


I know it's not Thanksgiving or anything, but I just feel really grateful for lots of things right now. Ever since I've been away from home I come to appreciate all the things that I have at home, but also the new experiences that I gain at school. It's almost the end of my second year at school (and by almost I mean not almost at all) and the longer I'm here the more I become thankful for everything in life. So here are some of the things that I am thankful for:

Roommates
Family
The Water and everything associated with it...
...including the beach
Random Adventures
Friends
Food that I didn't buy
The Big City (apparently Seattle fits in that category)
Twister and other amazing games
My Dutch Heritage and Poffertjes
Being Myself and hanging with the cool kids
acting like I'm 5
Homecooked meals
the fact that I am not easily offended
Roadtrips where I don't almost die
There are SO many more things to be thankful for...but I think I'll leave those for another day...all I can say is life is good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree Life is Good! Love you lots and I am thankful for you!

Linda A. said...

Love you Jen! Even though you did put roomates ahead of family!!! jk

bob said...

jen!! i am so grateful for YOUU!!! im so blessed to have a friend like you. you make me laugh in so many ways, i just love you!! i miss you!! and i will miss you an extra long time while im on my mission! i hope we will stay friends for a long long time because you are so amazing and i learn so much from you all the time! <3