Thursday, February 05, 2009

Another Blog

So basically I am really cool and decided I want to be just like Linda when I grow up! so... I made a recipe blog just like her. Now I have three blogs... my life blog, my interior design blog, and now my cooking blog ...I really need to figure out something better to do with my life... maybe later. I mostly just made it for myself so that I can keep track of the recipes I like, but I figured I might as well share it just in case you wanted to look at it for some reason. Here it is! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you and Linda come from??? I guess you got your Dad's genes.

Brian Lutz said...

Just don't make the mistake I did and put your rop secret chili recipe on the Internet. It ended up being the fifth most popular post on my Blog, and now I'm trying to figure out what the heck I'm going to make for the multi-stake YSA chili cook-off on Saturday...

jennifer said...

I'll remember that Brian....I just hope no one tryies to steal my recipes on how to make top ramen and mac and cheese...haha

Linda A. said...

So if you want to be like me when you grow up and I want to be like you when I grow up.....oh no! This can get confusing and possibly tragic!