Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jennifer is...

So facebook is a pretty big deal in modern day America...one of the features of facebook is the status feature where you say what you are doing...I was just looking at my profile at the last few statuses I have had. I always seem to have the brilliant idea of changing my facebook status when I am not exactly having my brightest moment in life. So this is what the facebook world will know about me if they quickly look at my status. 

Jennifer is playing the Hanukah song on the guitar, while waiting for her hair to finish dying, and wearing a grocery bag cape.
Jennifer impaled her lip with a fork in an attempt to eat rice...how cool is that? not very
Jennifer accidently took a nap instead of doing homework...and now she just wants to sleep some more...instead of doing homework
Jennifer is wondering what size stairs are supposed to be
Jennifer had a fun day in class today, but also has a big glue gun blister on her finger
Jennifer is wondering why she's forcing herself to relive the saddest day of her life..aka the kingdome implosion
Jennifer is trying to teach herself to like yogurt
Jennifer thinks snow would be pretty if it weren't for the fact that it's ugly, and is wondering what happened to her limbo skills

so....what do you think this says about me?

3 comments:

Lynn said...

haha I think that this says, "i am who i am. if you don't like it, eat it" ok that didn't make sense. but i think it means your a funny person. :)

Jack Walsh said...

I think that you are a deep thinker

Linda A. said...

I think it means that hidden deep within you beats the heart of a genius. Your thoughts are so deep that others can't quite grasp the significance of the things you say. Either that or you are nuts! jk I love you!