Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ew.

so yesterday during my social dance class then right before taking my test for cha cha some kid asked me to dance. Somehow he managed to kick my toe, thus half my toenail is half way off....this has happened before and usually I just get over it, keep dancing, and find a band-aid later on. I figured I would do the same thing. So I went to the partner I was dancing with and looked down and my whole toe was covered with blood...it was nasty..so I rushed off to the bathroom to clean it up ( I personally was more concerned about getting blood on my dance shoe than about my toe...p.s. my shoe got really gross....I was not happy). But anyways...I wrapped up my toe with some toilet paper, took my cha cha test and by the end it was all nasty and red...so I found a band-aid... all I can say is it's starting to hurt a lot more now. Daniel thinks it's my own fault for taking a 280 social dance class  (which is sort of beginner-ish) instead of taking the techiniques classes that he's taking...all I know is my toenail keeps catching on things and it makes me want to puke...Anyway...today I feel really nauseated, dizzy, and kind of claustrophobic...I'm pretty sure it's toe related...haha...But I felt like this for a few days this past summer and basically passed out at work, don't know what made me feel like that...but I hope it doesn't decide to last a few days again. I don't really feel that sick...just like if I stand up I'm gonna pass out. 

But I'm gonna look on the brightside..right now it is 39 degrees! yes...you heard that correct...39 degrees! it hasn't been this "hot" all semester...so despite the toe/ dizziness....I'm pretty dang happy! I think I prefer feeling a little off rather than having it be gross outside! AND I'm also happy because I get to see my mom and sister in like....2.5 weeks! hooray!

No comments: