Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mrs. Mac

Mrs. McDonald, or as we always called her, Mrs. Mac, was my fifth grade teacher. She is basically the best teacher of all time and has taught me so much! The year that I was in her class was actually the year that she retired after teaching for 30 years. Ever since fifth grade then me and a few of my friends have kept in good contact with her, and still go see her two or three times a year. Usually we will at least see her for a christmas get together and once during the summer. We will go out to lunch or go to someones house and just chat and catch up with eachother about life. She loves seeing how much we've grown and changed over the years (now it's been about 9 years since we were in her class). Typically the group consists of my friends Jessica, Hannah, and Katherine. Yesterday we decided we needed to have another get together so Jessica and Mrs. Mac came over to my house for lunch. Unfortunately Hannah and Katherine weren't able to come, but we were still able to have an awesome time! Hopefully we can get the whole group together again pretty soon. 


1 comment:

Sirrine said...

She was my fifth grade teacher too!!! Well, at least for 4 or 5 months. She was awesome. I remember she always gave out lemon drops.


-Chris