Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Silly Silly Squirrel

In our backyard there are a couple of squirrels that I am determined to teach how to waterski (I know it sounds silly but they ALWAYS do it on America's funniest home videos). Even though I know that we will never be able to teach them to waterski (mostly because we have no skis that small), we are still teaching them to become very comfortable around. We even named one Daniel, even though my brother daniel doesn't like that. The squirrels will come up to our back door and just stare at us until we feed them. There favorite food is graham crackers and they will eat them right out of our hands. They are really funny to watch, and so we decided to take a couple pictures of them today. 

2 comments:

Linda A. said...

You guys are INSANE!!!! You know you're gonna get rabies right? hahaha at least it's not as bad as the possums that wanted to play with us.

andreacarruth said...

That's awesome! Can I come over and play??