Monday, March 22, 2010

Justin's Homecoming


This weekend was fantastic! I was able to go home for a few days for Justin's mission homecoming. He has been serving in the Mexico, Monterrey East mission and returned home last Wednesday. I hadn't told him that I was coming home, and he was definitely surprised. It was so fun to be able to spend the weekend with him and go to some of our favorite places like dash point and...seatac mall? On Sunday he gave a fantastic talk, and I'm still amazed at the fact that he currently seems to know spanish better than English. Justin has been such a great influence on me these past two years while he has been serving the Lord. It was great to see him again!

2 comments:

Andrea of Project Simple Home said...

So glad you have your man back!!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah, he is a great guy.