Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 24

 A photo of something that means a lot to me

There are a lot of things that mean a lot to me, but I guess I had better just choose one. 

And that is Home

I think it's important for me that wherever I live, I make it home. It's always been important to me. So here are some pictures of the places I have called home. 

#1 My home at home
I lived here for the first 19 years of my life, and I am quite a big fan of it












#2 The various apartments I lived in while in Rexburg
I have had SO many fun memories with roommates, and so many good times



#3 My first apartment with Justin (aka my current home)
I love our little apartment, and I know I'm going to remember it as the place we started our lives together





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved this post. Especially the pictures of our home. I love it too!