Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 25

What's in my purse?

Well..

random paper/ old receipts
a reusable shopping bag (trying to be "green" but always forget to use it...oops)
my wallet
sunglasses
face wipes
lots of gift cards
an i clicker (why?)
check book
shower cap (also..why?)
3-D glasses
chapstick (nivea a kiss of smoothness)
MY THUMBDRIVE
 ( I thought I lost it until JUST NOW....I'm ecstatic.. my whole life is on that thing)
fake glasses (the lady at claires said they would make me look smart)
a couple necklaces
several cabinetry samples from Ikea
gum
lotion
prismacolor pencil (yellow)
multi-tool
hair band
body spray (coconut lime)
altoids
lens cap
toe warmers
sound transit ticket stub (new years eve in Seattle)
several pens
nail polish (sugar kisses)
prismacolor pencil (green)
nail clippers
excedrin (and other various drugs...all legal)
earrings
tums
tiny ikea pencil
bobby pin
pennies
gloves
baby socks? 
dramamine
bubbles
used hand warmers


WOW...that is slightly ridiculous
I have always been known for large amounts of ridiculous things in my purse. I get bored. All of these things actually...surprisingly.... says a lot about me. And now that I took everything out of my purse to make this post, my purse should be cleaner. Also, I really am pumped about finding my thumb drive, I thought it was a lost cause.  

3 comments:

Linda A. said...

You must have a BIG purse! hahaha I can't wait to see how much you carry once you have kids. Baby socks? lol

jennifer said...

Yeah...I think they might be yours....from Christmas break.

Jack Walsh said...

After lugging all that stuff around, what you needed to find was a gift certificate to visit a chiropractor.