Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 26

A photo of somewhere I've been to

The most recent fun place I've been to is Leavenworth for the honeymoon. It's a fun little Bavarian town in the middle of Washington. It was wonderful weather, we walked all around the place, and we ate some delicious legit German food. 




I think this picture is funny because it totally looks like a bad photoshop job...but it's real 




Then there is the hat shop....hats of everykind. It is pretty sweet.



Then of course delicious food. I was kind of scared when we walked into the restaurant, you first had to go down a shady set of stairs to a dark restaurant. But it turned out being delicious, there was even live accordion music. It was awesome. 

2 comments:

Linda A. said...

Adrian still owes me $6 from that restauraunt! ;) You guys look so cute!

Anonymous said...

move on Linda. Haha