Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 27

 a picture of me last year and now, and how I have changed since then

One Year ago



Now


The first picture is of my carefree days one year ago. Last Valentines day weekend me and three of my friends decided to take a last minutes trip to Las Vegas for the long weekend. It was fun. We partied for 3.5 straight days and most likely got a total of 3.5 hours of sleep the whole time. I had no responsibility or obligations (except school of course). I haven't really changed a lot in the past year. I am married now, which is definitely a development since one year ago, but I don't think I have really changed much as a person, I am the same "me". I would like to think I have taken on more responsibility since being married, but Justin is the one who makes sure that rent is paid, and that we have insurance, and that we have money for groceries. My job is to make sure my husband doesn't starve to death, and make sure our little home doesn't turn into a pig pen. I guess I still had to do that last year, now I just do it for two. I love it though. It's great. 

3 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

Aww... You guys are the cutest. I bet you are just the best little wifey around :)

Anonymous said...

Did Laura take that picture?? It is so beautiful. I am going to need to have it printed. P.S. stay just a little care free.

Linda A. said...

I love the vegas pic. Now I want M&Ms!