Monday, February 28, 2011

Ants.

So...over a year ago there were a couple flies in my apartment that were driving me insane....so I wrote a hate poem about them. Now there are ants in our apartment EVERYWHERE and they are only getting worse.... I swear we are clean people...they just won't go away. It's getting out of control and I don't feel like writing another poem, but I feel like my feelings towards the flies conveys the same for the ants. So here is my poem...



Flies
Nasty Buzzy
Annoying fuzzy
I hate you.

You hide…then BAM…
...there you are again..
Zooming past my head!
WHY AREN’T YOU DEAD?

The spatula was my first thought
And yes, it worked just once
But then every time I make pancakes
I’ll think of your sick little stunts

The vacuum….yes…the vacuum
An ingenious idea
But false, you’re much to fast
And when I come close you hear

I see you in the corner of my eye
You even make me jump a little
I really think you need to die
I could kill you and get an acquittal

I’ll get you little buggers
I hate you just that much
You better watch your back
Or you will be in my deadly clutch

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who knew you were hiding such talent

Linda A. said...

I love it! You take after Dad.

Linda A. said...

I love it! You take after Dad.