Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Famous.

So...I was thinking earlier today about the famous and/or noteworthy people I have met and/or seen in my life. Since I am old and forget stuff (I'm pathetic) then I figured I had better write it down so maybe someday I'll remember. I will divide it into some categories that I will make up as a I go. 

People I have met and by that I mean been within 5 feet of


Justin Timberlake, Joe Fatone, Lance Bass, JC Chasez, and Chris Kirkpatrick
aka Nsync (saw them get onto their bus after a day of stalking in Seattle as well as two concerts)



Jemaine Clement, from Flight of the Conchords (checked his guitar/bag while working at the airport)



Sanjaya Malakar HAHAHA not sure if he counts as "famous", from American Idol (also saw him while working at the airport, I told him he had to wait in the long line with everyone else...sucker)



L. Tom Perry, member of the quorum of the twelve apostles ( I shook his hand at stake conference, it was glorious)


People I have seen from a distance aka a concert or other even of some sort

Ludacris
Bow Wow 
E40
Ray J
T.I. 
Kelly Clarkson
Crosby Stills Nash and Young
John Mayer
Sheryl Crow
Thomas S. Monson
Wayne Newton
Joey Lawrence
Drew Lachey
Brittany Spears
Newt Gingrich

Well...I'm sure I missed quite a few actually, I can't really think right now. Or they weren't famous and/or cool enough to make the list.
But it's kind of fun. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah yes from your days as a bouncer in the VIP section.

Bob and Karen Lutz said...

Kaylee from this season's Biggest Loser goes to your school. Maybe you could stalk her. She is pretty much my favorite.