Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bangs. and Logan.

So bangs are the most confusing things in the world. I spent months in the awkward growing out my bangs phase. Then I had about two months without bangs. Then I got really sick of not having bangs. So I have bangs again...and they are great. Moral of the story: just don't grow out your bangs EVER. It's not worth it. 

Blog part 2:
Logan

Logan Davidson is setting next to me. I told him he was blogging. He said to blog about him. So I've discovered the Davidson's are hilarious...especially Logan. Logan says the darndest things.  So Logan came down to Provo with us this weekend. We had some magical moments in the car ride here. We ate at subway, he fell off his skateboard, we saw some baby cows...jumping. It was excellent. Later that night we went ice skating. Logan is PRO at ice skating. He definitely should try out for figure skating at the next Olympic Games. So...yeah. Logan. Quite the character! 

Here are the Davidson brothers (aka Logan and Ian)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those silly Davidson boys