Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Day 29

something that I could never get tired of doing

Playing.

Honestly, I don't think there is any one thing that I wouldn't get sick of doing. But I like to have fun... well... always. I sometimes get bored... but I am also extremely easily entertained. So I could do anything and it will be fun...I just get bored if I'm at home all day. I just have to get out and do things. So...I didn't have a very exact answer to this post... sorry?

 Getting soaked at La Push with the BFF

 Crazy family parties/ fireworks on the fourth of July

 Road tripping through the Valley of Fire before Daniel left on his mission (we are petroglyphs)

 Crazy day at "Festival of Colors"

 Building forts...in college

 Mariners Games/ giving Stephanie a tour of Seattle

 Last minute day trip to San Francisco with the friends

 Playing at the park


Hiking in the beautiful Pacific Northwest

No comments: