- For a little while she started blowing bubbles and raspberries, and then randomly stopped, now after a couple months she apparently remembered it was fun and is going at it again.
- She also has learned how to roll over from her back to her front. I thought she was going to master this weeks ago, but it took her a little while to get past her arm.
- This weekend she became a true Seattle sports fan at her first Sounders game one day and Mariners game the next. She did great at both of them, but was definitely exhausted after a crazy weeked.
- She has decided that she likes trying to snack/chew on whatever we are eating for dinner (not that she ever actually swallows anything). Her favorite is corn on the cob.
- Just today she tried some rice cereal for the first time, she seemed to like it alright (although I must say that 99% ended up all over her)
- She is loving baths! She will splash and laugh and has never fussed in there which is nice. She can't wait for swimming lessons next month!
- She may or may not be getting her first tooth. You can kind of feel a little rough edge on her top gums...so we will see.
- She is still about the happiest, smiliest, cutest, giggliest, slobberiest baby of all time.
- I just adore her.
There are a lot of pictures.... But it's my blog, so I will post them if I feel like it. :)
3 months old
4 months old