Monday, March 09, 2009

Evolution of Kensington 203



I have lived in the same apartment since I came to college, the last two years I have been at kensington manor apartment 203. Even though I am in the same apartment every semester..the dynamics of the apartment change so much every semester. I have always gotten along with my roommates, thank goodness, but that doesn't mean every semester isn't drastically different. Let's just compare this semester and last semester. My "last" semester roommates Emmilie and Mary were replaced by my "this" semester roommates Megan and Lisa. Kensington 203 used to be a place full of love and happiness and butterflies.....and then...there is this semester. 

Yes! that is my hand... with a loaded/ technically not loaded nerf gun aimed at Kinsey's face...we used to be nice...but things change. 

So this was while playing a round of my favorite game rummikub. This game used to be a stress free, go to the park and play rummikub sort of game, but ever since Lisa and Megan came along there has been an abundance of violence. Typically Shawn will come over and wrestle with Megan and Lisa, usually Kinsey and I will get away with mostly just sitting on the couch laughing, occasionally getting sat on...But last night we decided to join in with the fighting. Megan and I had pulled out our mattresses out to the family room for our sunday naps, so it was the perfect wrestling mat. Kinsey and I fought eachother for the next half hour or so. I did all sorts of professional wrestling moves on her like the "Cobra Clutch" and "Straight Jacket". I pretty much beat her down. Today I have all sorts of invisble bruises...I feel them..but don't see them, it's weird. But I had to do my angry dance yesterday to get out all my wrestling rage. well..here are some more pictures of playing last night. 

The longest game of Rummikub known to man...Megan hates rummikub

Lisa and Shawn having a "who can jump higher" contest...I think it was a tie.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

again... never rent to college students. Oh by the way I am glad there are no butterflies in your apartment anymore.

Anonymous said...

Jennie, you are so full of rage. Am I going to have to put you in anger management?

Meg & LOU said...

Ah this makes me so sad that I am associated w/ violence! (this is Lisa by the way) Maybe we should start doing yoga together again and bring peace to our apartment...

Bob and Karen Lutz said...

But you're a NICE girl!

What have you done with my Jennifer??

Kinsey said...

So pretty much I beat YOU. You did not beat me... Let's be honest here, Jennifer.

P.S. I'm sorry for your bruises.

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

"I have all sorts of invisible bruises...I feel them" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA