Thursday, March 05, 2009

Thursday

I love Thursdays! For some reason I wake up in the morning and think "hooray it's Thursday....I love Thursdays". I don't even understand what it is that I love about them so much. Usually it is the day for a new episode of the office, there hasn't been a new one for several weeks....but those Thursdays have still been awesome. I think it's because Thursday means that it's almost Friday...which means that it's almost the weekend...so you would think Friday would be my awesome day...not saying I don't love Fridays...but I just like Thursdays. 
After pondering about my feelings for Thursdays, I had another thought... I like Thursdays because they mean it's almost the weekend....well...why can't I just like the weekdays for there own characteristics rather than being characterized by it's distance to the weekend. If you think about it there are 5 weekdays and only 2 weekends....why waste those 5 days waiting for the weekend? why not just enjoy all 7 days? You never hear people sitting there on saturday saying "I can't wait until it's monday!"....that just doesn't happen...but I think I'm going to try and make it happen...I'm going to try and be so excited for everyday that I just can't wait for it to be Monday...or Tuesday...or Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday...They are all good days....so.....

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Emmilie said...

You are one of my favorite people...pretty much every day of the week!

Emmilie said...

You are one of my favorite people...pretty much every day of the week!