Monday, March 02, 2009

good day.

Today is a good day...I don't know...it's just good. 
Today my class started at 8:15 instead of 7:45, so I got to sleep in an extra half hour. 
For breakfast I ate yogurt, blueberries, and granola...I'm trying to work on eating healthy...sometimes sucks but it makes me feel good. 
Walking to class it was almost WARM...and it was sunny....I really wanted to dance all the way to class...but I just had to hold back....and it was really hard to hold back. 
Class got over like an hour early, so I was able to work on homework and chat with people in the studio..I just like it. 
When I walked back from class it was STILL warm. I know...crazy. 
I got home and checked my email and there was a message from Alaska Airlines saying that I should be able to come back and work this summer..I am so Excited!
I learned that from now on I am a Washington Nationals fan...this season...I didn't know this team existed until last year at a Mariner's game and I was trying to figure who the crap the other team was....but...I'm pretty sue they are winning the world series. 
Today is just good! actually...it's awesome...I like awesome days. and it's only noon! so hopefully the rest of the day is awesome too! I get to paint in my color theory class...I like painting...mixing colors is fun. good day. 

2 comments:

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

I am so glad you are having such an awesome day! I hope it did continue to be good after noon. And the Nationals don't stand a chance against the RANGERS!!!

Mary said...

I miss you and Idaho. Also, you have blogged so much lately! I enjoy reading the inner thoughts and workings of Jennifer Walsh and I look forward to the day that we will be reunited for the welfare of all mankind. I'm glad you had a good day and I'm sorry about your toe! Toes are the worst things in the world to hurt. I've been there and I cried. Actually there was just a little bit of dust in my eye...